- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
- Fire & Earth Ventures
Join our Brand Extensions Team and drive the growth of our Merchandise! This dynamic role is a rare opportunity to own the go-to-market extension strategies of some of Australia’s most iconic beer brands within a rapidly growing business division.
We are on the lookout for a seasoned merchandising/product professional to join our team and keep the our lofty growth ambitions on track. With a focus on concept creation and go-to-market strategy, the successful candidate will, in liaison with our inhouse agency, also be responsible for the overarching eCommerce strategy for merchandise and oversee operations across our 8 owned direct-to-consumer platforms.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Oversee the briefing, creation and launch of seasonal product lines for all brands across owned and strategic distribution channels.
- Manage product roll out calendar by brand, incorporating all relevant stories in partnership with brand activation and digital teams.
- Lead all project briefing with brand teams, designers and suppliers to ensure a healthy, brand-aligned and high-quality product pipeline.
- Manage inventory, stock weighting and activation plans for our network of DTC Channels.
- Utilising new product stories, maintain engaged partners across key online marketplaces.
We are looking for entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top start-ups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
- True self-starters. Fire & Earth Ventures is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Someone who is intellectually curious about brand extensions and merchandise as they relate to FMCG.
- A proven record of taking product through go-to-market phasing from concept to launch is a tremendous advantage.
- Experience in increasing brand worth through merchandise through retail and/or eCommerce
- A university degree, and candidates who have shown development through work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in digital retail, retail buying or product management.
About F+E Ventures
F+E Ventures is an Australian based incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by CUB, Australia largest brewer. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. We are a collective of founders and specialists passionate about bringing people together over the best beverages and experiences. Our mission is to hunt for, create and ignite growth opportunities through emerging products brands and ventures of tomorrow.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent