Business Development Executive
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- WA Metro
Carlton & United Breweries are looking to hire a high performing and passionate Business Development Executive in our Fire & Earth (F&E) Ventures team. To align with these growing trends, our F&E team is a group of experts focused on driving and increasing market share within the craft brewing sector. Key brands in your portfolio are the likes of Pirate Life, 4 Pines, Mountain Goat, Balter and many more.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Growing distribution, volume, profitability and brand execution within a portfolio of a wide range of high end/contemporary venues
- Negotiating and influencing new customers to purchase from the high end portfolio
- Educating bar staff, customers and consumers on beer styles, flavours and quality
- Setting up new customers with marketing merchandise, rebates, draught system, staff training, Brewery Fresh training etc
- Building and maintaining targeted sales drivers in store eg: Menu execution, glassware, font execution etc
- Monitoring and evaluating execution metrics to identify gaps and opportunities
Success in this role looks like always having your finger on the pulse, keeping up to date with current market trends and building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You will bring:
- Experience in prospecting and generating successful sales leads
- Tertiary education and/or Cicerone certified preferred, but by no means essential
- Strong numeric, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high degree of self-management and ability to operate autonomously
- The ability to deliver customer immersion sessions (dinners, tastings, beer shows/festivals etc) including the flexibility to work nights and weekends in trade as required
- Genuine passion for craft beer, food and beer matching
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent