State Sales Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- TAS Metro
Reporting to the GM - Sales (VIC/TAS), State Sales Manager for Tasmania, you are responsible for leading a sales area to deliver the financial and execution targets through a high-performance culture. You are accountable for understanding and giving input into the commercial plans through annual and cycle planning, developing & executing an area plan, managing key customers, and building the teams capability with an emphasis on coaching.
Key accountabilities are as follows:
- Area planning and execution
- Managing customer relationships
- Annual planning process input
- People management & capability building
You will be an exceptional leader with experience in managing and engaging a sales force to drive executional excellence. Your tool kit will include successful past experience in establishing and maintaining a high performance culture through effective communication, consistent people processes and talent management. You will lead and coach individuals to their potential and collaborate across functions to drive outcomes.
- Significant sales experience, including demonstrated key account and customer relationship management
- Proven experience coaching, leading and developing a high-performing and remote sales team
- Understanding and ability to communicate compelling brand, customer strategies, consumer insights to customers and sales teams
- Revenue planning and customer profitability analysis - analytical skills and financial literacy
- Understanding of category management tools, resources and best in class capability
- Territory planning and resource optimization
- Negotiation planning as well as conducting negotiations with senior customer stakeholders
- Hold and maintain a current, full driving license
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent