Social Media & Content Manager - Mountain Goat
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
- Marketing, Fire & Earth Ventures
Mountain Goat is one of the pioneers of craft beer in Australia. With 24 years of rich history Mountain Goat continues to grow, creating a wide variety of beers that are unrestrained in creativity and flavour, and we’ve just moved into craft spirits with the launch of our Hopped Gin. Based out of our brewery in Richmond we are a proud and passionate team who aim to bring great beer to more drinkers.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and based at the brewery in Richmond, you will be focusing on social media management, digital marketing, and content creation for Mountain Goat Brewery.
The core responsibility is bringing the brewery, beers, and spirits to drinkers through social media and all digital touchpoints, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
This means partnering with our Brewers, Goat Sales team, and Customers. It also means getting along to our key sponsorships, events, and beer festivals – getting amongst our drinkers and bringing that energy to our online content. You will also work with our agency partners through creating and curating content for specific channels and implementing content across respective marketing platforms and outlets.
- Own the digital channel strategy across social media, search, websites, content marketing, email & analytics to ensure we have a strong presence online.
- Leverage our Brand Activities (e.g. sponsorship, events, and promotional activities)
- Own the customer partner social media marketing strategy, with a key focus on elevating activity and driving footfall into their venues.
- Support our sales team by connecting our brand to their customer activities and events.
- Support our venue managers and drive venue footfall and conversion for our breweries/hospitality venues.
- Create content via photography and graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator and / or Photoshop.
- 3+ years of professional content curation & social media marketing experience.
- Bachelor Degree (preferred but not essential), specialising in marketing, design, or digital marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in liquor or FMCG will be highly regarded.
- Basic photography and editing experience.
- Adobe Suite experience required (Illustrator and Photoshop).
Don’t wait – click the apply button now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent