Revenue Planning Analyst - Projects
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
- Sales, Finance
This role will provide pricing and revenue management support to progress transformation agenda to drive profitable revenue management growth. You will be involved in working on key projects partnering with Sales, Revenue Management and IT teams to build best in class solutions to improve forward planning, optimisation approaches and process with the goal to meet and exceeded budget performance.
Note this role is a 12 month FTC.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Play a key role in Revenue Management change / transformation agenda on key projects
- Work closely with key partners in projects to optimise promotional programs
- Partner with Sales to lead revenue and margin optimisation (across price, volume and mix)
- Optimisation of margin pool for CUB and customers
- Drive promotional optimization activities flagging risks and opportunities
- Proactive identification of issues and recommendations across customers and channels
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial finance, pricing, strategy or business development supported by a Degree Qualification in Commerce or Finance
- Proven experience in pricing management and customer investment strategies to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Experience working in projects of scale within the Finance or Revenue Management space
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to share learning and teach others
- Strong analytical skills and development of insights and recommendations for action.
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent