- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Metro
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join the Packaging team at our Yatala brewery. This highly sort after role is working on a shift roster. Further details about the shift pattern will be provided throughout the recruitment process, however, please note that night shifts and weekend work may be required.
This role requires electrical trade qualifications and key experience in the following areas:
- Current Electrical Workers License (Elect Fitter/Mechanic or Elect Mechanic)
- Experience with a wide variety of Packaging Plant and Machinery or FMCG company
- Maintaining a safe, healthy and risk free working environment
- Practical experience with PLC systems particularly Rockwell systems
- Experience with Variable Frequency Drives and motor controls.
- Ink Jet and Laser coding equipment and controls experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with pneumatics
- Working knowledge of CMMS, or other preventative maintenance systems.
You are ambitious, curious, and adaptable, with the ability to work in an everchanging environment with operationally critical deadlines.
- Mathematical, Mechanical, Decision Making and Technical Ability to an above average standard
- A desire to learn new skills and update existing skills
- Ability to work as part of a professional, skilled and flexible team
- Computer literate & familiar with the Microsoft suite
- Self-motivated and driven
- Positive attitude & strong resilience
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent