Business Development Executive
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Regional
Carlton & United Breweries are looking for a ‘go-getter’ Business Development Executive, an integral part of our National Field Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be the face of CUB in the Cairns region. This role enables you to take active ownership of this territory, driving brand presence and sales through on-premise and off-premise venues as well as national accounts!
Your key accountabilities will be:
- The planning and execution of sales and marketing activities
- Contract negotiations
- Building customer relationships
- Joint business planning
- Execution in trade
- Developing new business
Success in this role looks like using your positive attitude and friendly nature in building robust and valuable working relationships all the while owning and going above and beyond to drive results in the region.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. Along with energy and passion to be the best, you bring…
- Exceptional relationship building capability
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong commercial thinking
- Great organisation skills
- Positive attitude & strong resilience
- Ability to work both independently but also contribute to building a strong team environment
- Talent for thinking outside the box to deliver over & above our customer's expectations
- Comfortable to travel frequently (overnight stays)
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent