Experience more opportunities
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
As our next Dispatcher reporting to the Mining Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
This is a site based role operating on an 14:7 roster FIFO from Perth that will see you thrive on meeting all goals and challenges, and act with fairness and integrity in all that you do.
In return, we will celebrate your achievements and provide great opportunities for you to take your career to the next level.
In this role, you will:
- ensure data flow between Client and Thiess systems occurs each shift
- deliver production reporting requirement as specified by the contract schedules
- ensuring both infoMINE production and infoMINE maintenance shifts are correctly populated, validated and exported each shift,
- data transfer from Client system or where time and activity data is maintained in infoMINE as per regular Thiess operations
- Demonstrate your prior experience with infoMINE
- Calm, clear and concise communicator
- Experience or proven ability to multi task and prioritise under pressure
- Ability to read electronic data and communicate via two-way
- Mature and professional approach to all matters
What Thiess can do for you
- Sign on bonus $2000
- 6 monthly production bonus
- Thiess’ commitment to ongoing training & development
- Health & wellbeing rewards program through AIA Vitality
- Salary sacrifice options – Flights & novated leasing
- Referral bonus program – earn $5k for a successful referral
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
Driving a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture
We’re committed to safe, healthy and respectful workplaces. A place where everyone matters always.
We welcome and celebrate the differences and similarities among people including gender, identity, ethnicity, race, heritage, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, religion, language, appearance, parental status and education.
We believe diverse experiences and perspectives not only make us more innovative, productive and engaged, but are crucial to our success.
If you require assistance to apply for this job because of disability or special needs, please contact us here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.