CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
Now is a great time to join CPB Contractors in Melbourne - we are currently bidding and delivering large civil infrastructure projects.
We're currently seeking expressions of interest from Resourcing Advisors to deliver an exceptional recruitment service on upcoming projects. Your role will encompass both end-to-end recruitment, sourcing and shortlisting candidates along with drawing up contracts for employers.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment and has a proven track record of filling high volumes of vacancies in short timeframes, while providing excellent customer service. You are a Recruitment/Resourcing Advisor. You are flexible, can adapt quickly to situations and have a can do attitude. You will be part of a great team who believes in working hard but also having fun together.
By joining CPB Contractors, you can look forward to a rewarding career with a leading Tier 1 Contractor. Ready to make the move to the team that's winning work?
As Resourcing Advisor, you will be accountable for:
- End-to-end recruitment for project, salaried vacancies, including undergraduate resourcing
- Sourcing and shortlisting candidates for vacancies
- Creating job advertisements
- Conducting phone screens and interviews
- Conducting pre-employment checks
- Creating and issuing employment contracts
- Updating records in PageUp (Applicant Tracking System
- Playing an integral part in the governance and auditing of our function
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Experience as a Recruitment Coordinator or Advisor, ideally in the construction industry or similar
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably in PageUp
- Excellent rapport-building and relationship-building skills
- High-level of verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and self-manage
If you are interested in these roles and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.