Project Engineer - EOI
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time, Specific task
- Aus - VIC Regional
- Engineering - Other
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer we are currently seeking applications from Project Engineers to be a part of our team in the South Gippsland Area. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Tier 1 Contractor.
As a Project Engineer, you will be accountable for:
- Managing the planning and delivery of allocated work packages
- Driving work progress and completion under set project targets
- Leading and mentoring Site Engineers and Graduates
- Working closely with other functions (planning, procurement etc.)
- Producing accurate and timely project reports
- Driving a safety culture through effective supervision and implementation of standards, training and procedures
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in structures is required
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large work packages
- Proven experience in managing site engineers on large-scale civil construction projects
- Ideally, previous experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractor on a construction project
- Experience in delivering Australian Infrastructure projects
- Ability to effectively manage budgets, systems and stakeholders to achieve an exceptional outcome
- Excellent attitude and awareness of Safety
- Self-motivation and drive to achieve value-for-money results
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.