Expression of Interest - CBGU JV - Cross River Rail - Tunnels and Stations
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Brisbane
- General Construction
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnels and Stations package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a 10.2 kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new high-capacity underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street, Roma Street and redevelopment of the existing Dutton Park station.
One project team, creating career opportunities for you
We are now taking initial Expressions of Interest from industry and experienced Trades and Labour professionals for the Cross River Rail TSD project across the following disciplines:
- Carpentry Trades/Formworker
- Crane Operator
- Concreter/Concrete Finisher
- Steel Fixer
- Trades Assistant/Labourer
Minimum requirements for these roles include the following:
- Hold all relevant and valid tickets and licences for your preferred position
- Ideally you will have direct experience within the Infrastructure, Rail or Tunnelling Construction projects environment
- Genuine understanding, belief and commitment to upholding workplace Health, Safety & Environment standards and a personal orientation to promoting a Safety First culture
- Able to successfully complete a Pre-employment medical
- Be flexible to work in various locations across the project
If this is a project of interest to you, please click on the ‘apply now’ button to register your interest and don’t forget to also subscribe to ‘Job Alerts’. This way you will be notified by email when a vacancy matching your preferences is advertised.
Please be aware this is an Expression of Interest and not an advertisement for current vacancies. Due to the high volume of interest in this landmark project only online submissions will be considered. Should a suitable opportunity be identified which aligns with your skills and experience, a member of the resourcing team will be in contact with you directly to discuss. Phone queries are unable to be taken at this stage.
You can stay up to date with what is happening on Cross River Rail at https://crossriverrail.qld.gov.au
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation, and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Opportunities on this project are being sourced directly through CBGU JV and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to communicating with you soon about this exciting project.