- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Adelaide, Aus - SA Regional
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta Regional Projects Alliance build for you?
CPB Contractors has been selected by the South Australian Government to deliver three important projects under the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta (PW2PA) Regional Projects Alliance.
We are currently seeking applications for the position of Survey Manager to ensure works are set out in such a manner that will enable efficient and timely delivery of the project. You will be responsible for directing and coordinating survey requirements of design, construction, supervision, quality and commercial
teams. The management of surveys for measurement of quality and production records to the timeframes defined by the project scope of works. Overseeing and management of equipment and personnel involved with machine control technologies and 3D computed aided design models. Accountability for the project’s survey equipment.
As Survey Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Lead the delivery of accurate, timely, responsive and safe surveying services ensuring the project Survey Control Network is compliant with the primary control, that the design is checked and any potential design faults are identified
- Ensuring works are accurately surveyed and clear and concise set out is provided in accordance with the project standard survey procedures and with the contract drawings
- Identifying, planning and using the best equipment and methods for each application
- Ensuring survey equipment is serviced and calibrated according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Ensuring that survey data is recorded and stored as per the project’s Survey Management Plan (SMP)
- Compliance with the project’s settlement monitoring regime
- Ensuring the production of timely and accurate “As Built” Survey reports
- Proactive development of strategies and implement approved procedures for achieving the project survey requirements
- Establishing and maintaining survey procedures (outlined in the SMP), equipment, software, design models and controls throughout the project to meet the project’s survey requirements
- Leading and developing an effective and productive team
- Managing and reporting against the survey budget.
Requirements for this role are:
- Bachelor Degree in Surveying
- Demonstrated experience as a Qualified Surveyor with a proven track record of successful survey management on large civil infrastructure projects
- Proven experience working at senior or management level
- Strong people management experience and leadership skills
- Ability to plan and achieve work outcomes
- Proficiency in applicable computer and surveying software
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.