Site Administration Assistant
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - SA Regional
- Administration / Support / Secretarial
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
CPB Contractors has been selected by the South Australian Government to deliver three important projects under the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta (PW2PA) Alliance.
We are seeking 2 Site Administration Assistants, one based at Pt Wakefield and 1 based at Pt Augusta, to support each project location with an array of administration duties.
You will thrive on meeting goals and challenges, and act with fairness and integrity in all that you do.
Some of your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Site Reception duties including answering and redirecting phone queries, and directing contractors and visitors on arrival
- Assist in accounts processing function and provide support to head office along with monitoring process flows to streamline work process
- Various data entry duties, including timesheets and delivery receipts
- Receiving deliveries
- Ordering various items including uniforms, office stationery and kitchen supplies
- Assisting in the coordination and booking of travel
- Formatting reports
- Effectively maintaining all project registers and files
- Provide administration support to the project working groups including the preparation of routine correspondence and sourcing of information as required
To be successful you will be a team player with some previous similar administration experience who can demonstrate:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Online Ordering Systems
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exposure to Rover and JDE would be desirable
We are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation. Women and people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
Opportunities on this project are being sourced directly through the Alliance and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to communicating with you soon about this exciting project.