Skid Steer Operator | Iron Bridge
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - WA Regional
- General Construction
CPB Contractors have been selected by FMG to deliver bulk earth works and concrete works on the Brand-new Iron Bridge project.
We are seeking experienced Skid Steer Operators to join us at the FMG Iron Bridge project based in the Pilbara. You will be working at 21/7 roster FIFO from Perth on a permanent full-time basis. The project is due for completion mid 2021 with possible extension.
The successful applicant will have:
- HR Drivers Licence
- Construction OHS card (white or blue card)
- Skid Steer operator ticket
- All tickets must be nationally accredited (RII coded)
- Proven experience operating machinery on large resources projects.
- Australian work rights
- Commitment to safety in everything you do.
- Current FMG Inductions highly desirable, but not required
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate + penalties + site allowance
- Severance payments
- Leave Entitlements
- Income protection
- Discounted Private Health
- Equal opportunity employer – we strongly encourage females, Indigenous, multicultural applicants to apply for all our positions
- People First – Be part of a company that is committed to recognition, career building and supporting your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.