Civil Supervisor | M80 Ring Road Upgrade
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Melbourne
- Supervisory / Management
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
About the Project
The M80 Ring Road Upgrade is a $331 million investment to upgrade the 4-kilometre section between Sydney Road and Edgars Road.
The upgrade will include the widening and realignment of ramps, the construction of additional lanes, structural works, installation of a smart freeway management system, street lighting, traffic barriers, noise walls and landscaping.
When complete, the M80 Ring Road upgrade will provide more reliable connections to major freeways and interstate links including the Hume Highway, future North East Link, Princes and West Gate Freeways and the future West Gate Tunnel.
The project is due for completion by 2023.
We are seeking applications for experienced Civil Supervisors who are able to work in teams to deliver challenging road projects
As Supervisor, you will be accountable for:
- Planning, leading, organising and controlling resources to maximise the achievement of the key objectives whilst adhering to the project's systems for execution of works
- Driving a high-performance team by supervising the project works
- Managing subcontractors and direct labour in-line with the project construction schedule
Requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience as a leading hand or supervisor, overseeing civil work on large construction projects
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, monitoring and documentation skills
- Demonstrated safety and environmental leadership behaviour
- Demonstrated success in driving team and subcontractor performance
- Ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively to ensure all project goals are achieved
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies