Senior Commercial Manager
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Adelaide
- Commercial / Project Finance / Bid Work
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
With an exciting pipeline of projects in South Australia on the horizon we are looking for experienced construction professionals. Don’t miss this chance to join Australia's leading construction contractor.
As a Senior Commercial Manager, you are a key ingredient in managing and controlling the effective implementation of the commercial framework and processes, including head contract and subcontract administration (change management), commercial risk analysis, insurances, control and reporting so as to ensure the project’s objectives are achieved.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Recent experience in a Senior Commercial Manager role preferably on large scale Alliance style infrastructure projects
- Highly developed communication skills including negotiation, facilitation and presenting
- Ability to ensure all contracts meet legal, commercial and corporate standards and agreed benchmarks
- Ability to establish, implement and maintain processes for managing insurance on the project
- Ability to administer all head contract requirements in particular establishment and accurate reporting of change management process across all functions
- Experience in conducting monthly reviews of commercial and financial performance
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to prepare a wide variety of communication materials for internal and external audiences
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.