CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
CPB Contractors along with our industry partners has been selected as preferred proponent to deliver two major packages for the Cross River Rail Projects: the Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD) package and the Rail, Integration and Systems (RIS) package. Cross River Rail is a new 10.2 kilometre rail line from Dutton Park to Bowen Hills, which includes 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and the CBD.
The RIS package is crucial to the overall delivery and success of Cross River Rail, and its integration with the Queensland Rail network. RIS will be delivered by the UNITY Alliance which brings CPB Contractors, UGL, AECOM and Jacobs together with partners HASSEL, RCS Australia, Acmena, Martinus Rail and WIRED Overhead Solutions to deliver the full scope of works over the next five years. This includes:
- Rail civil and electrical works
- Brownfield rail surface works primarily to the north of the tunnel, including an upgrade of Exhibition Station and a major augmentation of Mayne Yard
- Upgrade of six suburban stations to the south
- Rail operational systems works
- Rail signalling works and communication, and integration and commission activities.
UNITY alliance are seeking a Document Controller to provide effective document and data control services that ensure project management records and management system documentation are integrated, accessible, timely, collected and filed.
You will be accountable for:
- Delivering document control services that meet the needs of relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to CPB Contractor’s Quality Principles and Management System requirements & expectations
- Assist and train project staff in use of systems
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Project Team/s and contractors on operational sites
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and all relevant Company and Group policies and processes.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Document Control position.
- Experience with Quality Management or other associated disciplines desirable
- Strong relationship building and consulting skills
- Possess a proven ability to successfully communicate and influence across all levels of the organisation
CPB Contractors is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities at our offices and projects. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation, and encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.