- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - WA - Regional, Aus - Perth
- Commercial / Project Finance / Bid Work, Eligible for Employee Referral Payment
Contracts Administrator | Construction | Western Australia
- Permanent Full-Time Employment
- Growing business with a diverse range of projects
- Immediate Start
About the Company
Broad is a fully diversified national construction and property development group with over a 30-year proud history of delivering large, complex projects on time and within budget. We aim to achieve mutual success in all we do. We work with our clients, stakeholders and communities to add value and successfully deliver projects by taking a leadership role in the built environment, embracing a collaborative and innovative approach, and working in a sustainable and responsible way. Broad is a blended business backed by an experienced and passionate team – we recognise our people are our most valuable asset.
We are currently looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our Busselton Performing Arts Centre Project in Western Australia. We welcome Perth or Busselton based applications, however the role will be based in Busselton (5x2 roster for Perth based candidates).
About the Role
Successful candidates will be responsible for managing the contract administration of projects by procuring resources and accurately reporting project costs and revenue in a commercially astute way.
As the successful candidate you will need to be a self-starter who is highly motivated, well organised and committed to the highest possible work standards and safety. You will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and subcontractor.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will require:
- At least 3 years of experience in contracts management on Building Construction projects with value in the range of $5 - $100 Million
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications
- High level of experience working with sub-contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills to achieve the necessary results
- Cost management experience
Culture and Benefits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects and on-going professional development within a supportive and friendly team environment.
How to Apply
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. Broad Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes equality and diversity. All applications and enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.