Our people are central to our success.
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential.
Join our team of industry leaders – because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to the benefit of our clients, communities and project partners.
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, we optimise the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.
As our next Dump Truck Operator reporting to the Mining Supervisors, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results
Rocky’s Reward, Leinster, Western Australia
About the role
Some of your duties will include;
- Operating machinery efficiently, safely, and competently to ensure maximum output
- Complying with Thiess’s policies and procedures
- Responding to instructions from Mining Supervisor
- Effectively positioning machinery to allow for efficient loading
- Setting and maintain high housekeeping standards
- Carrying out pre-start checks
- At least 12 months mining experience as mining production dump truck operator
- Equivalent to or specific experience operating Caterpillar 785 (C/D) dump trucks is essential
- Experience in hard rock mining operation
- HR drivers licence desirable
14/7 FIFO roster exit Perth
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision: everyone matters always.
Through this vision, we will build a community where respect, value and thoughtfulness toward each person will underpin their ability to bring their full self to work because here they will be empowered, safe and included.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to make the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role please follow the below link. Applications close on 15th February 2019