Our people are central to our success.
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential.
Join our team of industry leaders – because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to the benefit of our clients, communities and project partners.
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, we optimise the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.
About the role
We currently have a new opportunity for an TGS Administrator to join our Technical Services team based at Thiess’ head office in Brisbane.
The TGS (Thiess Governance System) is a SharePoint 2013 platform that operates across Thiess covering six offices, 32 Operational sites and approximately 200-300 direct stakeholders who manage Thiess' 100 business processes. The platform houses approximately 3,000 Thiess required process documents and approximately 5,000 operational process documents in four languages. The role will primarily focus on stakeholder list management, workflow management (document control and approvals), site (remote) training and assistance and general system maintenance for the TGS.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Coordinating and assisting with developing TGS Editor capabilities globally
- Maintaining TGS lists and registers
- Administering TGS user feedback
- Performing document control and workflow administration
- Ensuring CIMIC requirements are communicated and administered
- Administration of content updates including metadata updates and changes
- Facilitating Editor training as required
- User support and assisting with queries
- Ensuring the Reference Model and TGS are aligned
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in administrative support in business management systems or similar
- SharePoint experience and/or qualifications desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills, time management and ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- A proactive and flexible attitude
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision: everyone matters always.
Through this vision, we will build a community where respect, value and thoughtfulness toward each person will underpin their ability to bring their full self to work because here they will be empowered, safe and included.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to make the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role please follow the below link. Applications close 27 June 2019.