- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Adelaide
- Communications / Community Relations
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
CPB Contractors has been selected by the South Australian Government to deliver regional projects under the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta (PW2PA) Alliance.
We are currently seeking a Communications Advisor to join PW2PA’s Community and Stakeholder Engagement Team. This is a full-time role based in Adelaide.
You'll offer experience in coordination of internal and external communication activities ensuring the Alliance’s reputation is enhanced, and project milestones and activities are effectively communicated to all stakeholders in a professional and consistent manner. You pride yourself on your exceptional attention to detail, planning and written communication skills, and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You think on your feet and are passionate about exceeding expectations.
As a Communications Coordinator, you will be accountable for:
Contributing to the development and maintenance of positive key stakeholder relationships between the Alliance and Department of Infrastructure staff; community engagement and Media representatives
Ensuring the development of communication materials for all Alliance projects are consistent and accurate
Maintain quality control of communication materials delivered by the Alliance
Promotion of the Alliance and its partners through positive, good news stories and tailored messaging to coincide with project milestones, achievements, and other key deliverables.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Project Coordination roles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare a wide variety of communications materials for internal and external audiences
- Research and data analysis and report preparation
- High attention to detail and editing capabilities
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Planning, project coordination and administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Team player with positive, confident approach to working with a wide range of people
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Regional travel will be required and a driver’s licence is essential.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about community and stakeholder relations and projecting a strong and positive image of the PW2PA Alliance. If this role is of interest to you, please ‘Apply Now’.
We are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation. Women and people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
Opportunities on this project are being sourced directly through the Alliance and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to communicating with you soon about this exciting project.