Retail Operations Co-ordinator
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933859
Work type: Casual
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- An exciting opportunity to develop and hone your skills within the Online department
- Great CBD location in our Docklands based Support Office
- Opportunities for growth and succession planning
About the role
- As a Retail Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Retail Operations Team with the management of process, procedures, systems and programs offered by Myer
- Work across our retail programs such as leadership imperatives, customer satisfaction programs, customer experience initiatives, new stores and refurbishments
- Support the strategic priorities of Wonderful Experiences, Omni-Channel Shopping and Productivity Step Change such as store network initiatives, customer satisfaction and customer experience initiatives
- Building and maintain relationships with each key internal and external stakeholders within the business
- Action orientated, highly motivated problem solver with a demonstrated understanding of the retail industry
- Able to complete work in a timely manner to expected standards
- Use sound judgment, logic and relevant comparisons to evaluate information and identify solutions
- Able to consistently look at issues from the eye of the customer
- Tailors communication to suit the audience and uses this knowledge to deliver the right solutions for them in the right way
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time