Risk & Safety Administrator
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 934048
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- An exciting opportunity to get involved in all aspects of safety at Myer
- Scope for career progression and development
- Great location based in our Docklands based Support Centre
Bring your positivity and your love of working with people to our team! You’ll need to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment and be ready to show your talent. This broad role involves providing support of key safety activities including safety management system administration; data reporting and analysis; communications and workers compensation claim support.
About the role
- Provide operational support to the National Risk & Safety Team in the administration, review cycle, document control and publication of the safety management system and standard operating procedures
- Manage the publication and currency of safety related information on the Myer Intranet
- Be responsible for the systems administration of the Claims Management and Incident IT systems, including user profiles, problem management and reporting
- Manage scheduled processes to support self-insurance and claims management activities such as claim payment uploads with finance, remuneration reporting and EDT to Regulators
- Undertake safety activities to support implementation of the safety management system such as management of corrective action reports, recording of training and monitoring of notifiable incidents
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of safety and claims related information including preparation of scheduled safety reporting for the business
- Provide support to Risk & Safety team in administrative activities including claim registration, incident monitoring, accounts payable and training bookings.
- Relevant tertiary education in HR or similar is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated skills and experience in administrative tasks, ideally in safety and/or claims is essential
- Experience in managing reporting systems related to incident, safety and/or workers compensation claims is desirable
- Ability to problem-solve and identify solutions to non-routine problems and situations
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision/works independently
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Completes work in a timely manner to expected standards
- Identifies issues or roadblocks and advises upwards
- Holds self to account for results and behaviour and accepts responsibility for outcomes
- Embraces change with an open mind, and maintains a positive attitude during times of change
- Uses effective strategies to manage competing work priorities
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time