Digital Designer - Social Media
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 934240
Work type: Limited Tenure
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Join Myer as a Digital Designer and play a key role in briefing and creating content for Myer social media channels. Be a subject matter experts in digital and mobile content and be responsible for reporting on the performance of content and sharing best practice and insights back into the business.
- 12 months fixed term contract
- Generous store discount and invitations to sample sales
- Great location in our docklands based support office
About the role:
- Have overall responsibility for content published on Myer social media channels (paid and organic), ensuring all content drive key success metrics
- Produce relevant and engaging content for use across Myer social media and digital channels, including but not limited to resizing of existing assets, designing new assets, creation of GIFs and MP4s and coordination of small social media content shoots
- Brief creative agencies on social media requirements for marketing campaigns and overseeing photoshoots where necessary to ensure social-friendly assets are being considered
- Maintaining awareness of best practices and trends in social and mobile content and educating the broader team and key stakeholders on best practice
- Identifying opportunities for channel enhancements and initiatives, working with the Social Media and Marketing teams to bring ideas to life
- Analyse and report on content performance metrics and make suggestions for improvement week on week and share insights with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Understanding of digital interaction design principles and executions across social media channels
- Solid experience in digital design within social media preferably within a commercial retail space
- Highly creative with a strong eye for detail
- Understanding of photography post production processes and advanced retouching skills
- Advanced skills and experience in using Adobe Creative Suite related programs
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work to tight timelines
- High levels of interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present creative ideas to senior stakeholders with ease and confidence
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
If you are highly creative, innovative and have the ability to challenge the status quo, continually strive for success and seek to inspire others to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, this is the role for you!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time