Clarins Counter Manager
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 936662
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Help create unforgettable brand experiences for our prestige skin care, makeup and fragrance counter. Join the Myer and Clarins team and you will have the benefit of working with two great companies.
- Position based at Myer Hobart
- Permanent part time position, 28 hours per week
- Mentor and develop a team working to achieve great results
Myer Hobart has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate leader to join the team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the purpose of this position is to lead and develop a committed team to achieve consistently great results.
About the role:
- Set and deliver targets by providing exceptional customer experiences
- Meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Superior and efficient operating standards
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge
- A strong leader who is passionate about all things beauty and cosmetics
- A professional with great communication and people skills
- Confident and skilled at Makeup application and Skin care
- Inspirational customer service and selling skills
- Previous experience leading and managing a team in a cosmetics business
- Financial acumen to work to budgets and effectively plan weekly rosters
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY NOW!
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time