Team Leader, Menswear | Castle Hill
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 936735
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: Castle Hill
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
- Team Leader at Myer Castle Hill
- Part-time: 30 hours per week
- Leading the service and selling team within Menswear
The Team Leader is an integral role within our Service and Selling team, supporting our Customer Service Managers to optimise customer in-store experiences. Team Leaders coach, develop and engage with their Service and Selling team, share sales knowledge and lead by example providing outstanding customer service to achieve sales targets.
- People leadership / supervisory experience within a retail environment
- Retail sales experience, ideally within fashion apparel
- Proven customer service and selling skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, prioritisation and problem solving skills
- Passion for customer service and a love of retail!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time