Online Trade Specialist - Kidswear
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 936787
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
As an Online Trade Specialist for Kidswear, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Online Trade Manager in driving a strong commercial result through merchandise execution. In addition, you will collaborate with Marketing, Merchandise and the Digital Operation teams to execute and optimise the website.
- Help drive sales, profit and conversion for Kidswear
- Make an impact within a dynamic and collaborative team
- Ongoing training and development for your career growth
About The Role:
- Accountablility for sales, profit and conversion rate for Kidswear on our website
- Implementation and management of the online product merchandise order (sequencing) using product, sales and customer behaviour data
- Driving the structure of key product listings including search result pages and brand pages
- Obtaining a clear understanding of the Marketing Campaign objectives including how the website will support, with a clear focus on driving SEO and SEM
- Developing all website creative briefs based on trade team priorities and campaign briefs
- Work closely with marketing, merchandise and suppliers to collate all creative assets
- Work closely with SEM, Marketing and Social teams to provide promotional and URL information.
- Optimising WCS search rules and search terms, using customer behaviour data to identify opportunities
- Optimising Product Page Content- creating and managing collections, size guides and associating customer reviews
- Previous experience in eCommerce merchandising, marketing or trading (retail preferred)
- A strategic thinker with the ability to think ahead, as well as obtaining a strong operational and business acumen
- A confident professional with the ability to influence a team, leaders and key stakeholders
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- A passion for eCommerce and user experience
- Experience with the IBM Websphere stack a plus, (advantageous but not essential)
- Understanding of SEO best practices (advantageous but not essential)
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
If you are ready to make your mark within Australia's Largest Department store, don't miss this opportunity.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time