Workforce Planning Officer
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937329
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Opportunity to partly Work from Home!
- An exciting opportunity to further develop your career within the Workforce Planning space!
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression!
The Workforce Operations Officer supports the Workforce Operations team in the coordination of store workforce administration duties. The role provides strategic support to the business in invoicing, time & attendance and workforce analytics/reporting as well as taking the lead on key systems and initiatives including store appointment bookings and in store experience co-ordination. This role underpins Myer’s Customer First plan by ensuring that team members are in the right place at the right time ready to serve our customers.
About the Role:
- Maintains accurate financial record keeping systems for invoice management, accruals & financial journal processing.
- Provides administrative & system support to the store workforce operations team and store leadership teams.
- Assists with the day to day operations of the businesses Time & Attendance system (UKG Kronos).
- Supports the development of in-store experience programs such as Santa Photography during Christmas.
- Assists with reporting on forecasting, headcount planning, and scheduling systems to ensure Customer Service Satisfaction and profitability targets are achieved.
- Supports stores with maintaining online labour forecasting systems.
- Supports the development of Knowledge Base articles for store workforce operations processes.
- Develops effective working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Proactively contributes to continuous improvement of the broader Workforce Operations team.
- Foundational experience of workforce management time & attendance systems (KRONOS preferred).
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced technical experience in Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Experience in invoicing and financial record keeping.
- Able to perform ad-hoc administration tasks as required.
- Ability to develop relationships with key business stakeholders as required.
Benefits to You:
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer product
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
If you are ready to make your mark within Australia's Largest Department store, don't miss this opportunity.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time