Merchandise Team Member
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937413
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
- Merchandise Team Member at Myer Blacktown
- Part-time opportunity: 20 hours per week
- Join a creative team and grow your visual merchandising skills
About the role:
Merchandising brings Myer products to life by creating engaging displays and merchandise presentations to inspire our customers. Join the Visual Merchandise (VM) team to deliver merchandise displays that meet the creative direction and are maintained to ensure Myer Blacktown looks beautiful and our offerings excite!
Bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm for Myer merchandise to work every day. Pair your understanding of VM principles with your love of a dynamic workplace in this fast-paced role.
- Visual merchandising experience in a retail environment is preferred
- Proven attention to detail skills
- A positive attitude and natural creativity
- Good communication skills to build relationships with your team
- Initiative and strong work ethic – a passion for visual merchandising!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time