Clinique Counter Manager | Sydney City
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937606
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: Sydney City
We believe that great skin can be created, help our customers of all ethnicity and ages glow! Join the Myer and Clinique team and you will have the benefit of working with two great brands.
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
- Position based at Myer Sydney City
- Permanent part time position, 36 hours per week
- Mentor and develop a team working to achieve great results
Myer Sydney City has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate leader to join the team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the purpose of this position is to lead and develop a committed team to achieve consistently great results.
About the role:
- Set and deliver targets by providing exceptional customer experiences
- Meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Superior and efficient operating standards
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge
- A strong leader who is passionate about all things beauty and cosmetics
- A professional with great communication and people skills
- Confident and skilled at Makeup application and Skin care
- Inspirational customer service and selling skills
- Previous experience leading and managing a team in a cosmetics business.
- Financial acumen to work to budgets and effectively plan weekly rosters
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY NOW!
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time