Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937683
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Work from home or from our new office in Docklands
- Manage inquiries and deliver superior customer and supplier service levels
About the Opportunity:
- Retrieve and manage all Myer Experience Centre (MXC) inquiries relating to Myer Marketplace product range through Freshdesk portal
- Investigate customer service requests with Myer Market third party sellers and follow through with timely resolutions back to Myer customers
- Manage Myer Market Customer Service inbox, inquiries from customers and sellers
- Enforce Myer ‘Market Selling Standards’ and standard Myer operational policies with sellers to ensure they understand Myer’s operational & online compliance requirements when selling products on myer.com.au
- Liaise with Myer Customer Operations team & Myer Market, Channels Specialist for escalation resolution as required
- Escalate product related issues to Channels Specialist to improve product journey for customers
- Raise compensation request for customers with Myer Customer Operations or Myer Experience Centre for gratuity
- Action and administer refunds and general administration in the Marketplace Portal.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- High attention to detail and ability to manage timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external partners
- Previous experience in customer service related role, preferably in a ecommerce sector or retail
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and eCommerce platforms (preferred).
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- Invitations to sample sales and silent auctions on designer goods
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working arrangements with the ability to work partly from our Support Office in Docklands and part remotely.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time