Job no: 938173
Work type: Limited Tenure
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
As our Loyalty Product Specialist, you will support the development, delivery and optimisation of the MYER one loyalty program. As part of this, you will help to refine the value proposition to our members, joining forces with both the wider team and key stakeholders, coming together to enhance our customer experience.
- Opportunity to furnish and execute brilliant special projects
- Define new benefits that speak to the customer value proposition
- 12-month fixed term contract with the potential for permanency
About The Role:
- Managing and delivering a continuous improvement program that shapes and evolves the loyalty program to meet changing needs of members
- Managing, developing and enhancing key loyalty programs including the MYER one app, website, in-store sign-up capability, communicated tier benefits, exclusive offers etc.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to increase the presence and integration of MYER one in-store, online and across key marketing and digital channels
- Analysing, optimising and actioning key customer insights to drive optimisation, advancement of the program and education across the business
- Coordinating key loyalty product projects and initiatives, ensuring these are delivered within required timeframes and budgets
- Analysing and utilising customer insights and key customer metrics to adapt and optimise programs to enhance member engagement
- Experience within customer loyalty/product management or business development within a consumer-driven sector
- Intermediate computer technology and systems skills, particularly with customer relationship management programs
- A strategic and analytical thinker who uses data to help inform during decision making and deciding on best approaches in market to extract maximum value
- A confident professional with the ability to influence a team, leaders and key stakeholders
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and drive efficiency
- Team member discounts on each and every Myer product, in store and online
- Volunteer leave so you can give back to the community
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities across the business
This role acts as a project lead when it comes to our loyalty program and for that reason, we are looking for a sharp communicator with strong influencing and organisational skills.
Don’t miss this opportunity register your interest to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time