Job no: 938514
Work type: Casual
Location: Perth City
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Perth
- Multiple Casual Opportunities available
- Support the creative team and exercise your visual merchandising skills
About the role:
Merchandising brings Myer products to life by creating engaging displays and merchandise presentations to inspire our customers.
Start your visual merchandise career where you will support the talented Visual Merchandise (VM) team delivering merchandise displays that meet the creative direction by maintaining and stocking the floor display and shelves, signage and clearing of stock within the store. With your understanding of VM principles, you pride yourself on the quality of your work by being meticulous and a bit of a stickler for the details. Combined with your positive attitude, a sense of enthusiasm and the ability to multitask, this role will see you grow your skills in Visual Merchandise.
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
- Visual merchandising experience in a retail environment is preferred
- Proven attention to detail skills
- A positive attitude and natural creativity
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative and a passion for visual merchandising!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Career opportunities
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer. Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day, a team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time