Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 938610
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Specialist is responsible for supporting the Online business, to ensure customers can search, find and purchase the right product for their needs easily and seamlessly though daily on-site management and supporting the flawless execution of the trade calendar of activity.
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of our vastly growing eCommerce space, specialising in our Beauty category!
- Hybrid working model, partly working remotely as well as our support office
- Opportunity for career development and progression
About the role:
- Coordinate and brief weekly website content to support both the trade calendar and trade optimisations to meet budgets and support the customer experience
- Support post go live testing as required to ensure accuracy of content, links and promotions
- Optimisation of search and merchandising to drive sales and conversion of your categories
- Track category performance, proactively drawing actionable insights working with the eCommerce Manager to understand and action key levers to drive daily and weekly sales
- Work with the enrichment team to ensure new styles are online in line with launch date as well as reviewing and proposing updates to filtering, attributes and product categorisation to drive your category
- Review competitors, analytics and onsite experience to support enhancements to optimise category performance
- Working with digital marketing, marketing and CRM teams to provide and test a relevant link that supports a seamless customer journey
- Relevant experience in eCommerce or Merchandise role essential, preferably within the retail industry
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Flexibility in hours worked, with some weekend work required (minimal)
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred, however not essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills preferred – particularly in Microsoft Excel
- A passion for eCommerce and user experience
- A strong team player who is able to work collaboratively with both internal and external teams
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
Benefits to you:
- Work flexibly from home and our NEW Support Office based in Docklands
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership team
- Service Recognition and Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities across the business
Don’t miss this opportunity register your interest to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time