Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 938791
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Supporting the General Merchandise Manager and their team
- Working alongside key stakeholders across the business
- Permanent, full time opportunity
About the role
- Provide professional and confidential support to the General Merchandise Manager and their team, enabling efficiencies and effectiveness in delivering business objectives
- Deliver day-to-day administration, report preparation, meeting coordination and calendar organisation to a high standard at all times
- Provide strong support to the GGM in order to maximize productivity, enabling them to focus on business growth, developing relationships and positioning the team for success
- Enhance leader effectiveness to lead the team and deliver business objectives, ensuring consistency, lateral thinking and the ability to manage competing demands
- Ensure financial administrative processes are maintained accordingly in line with company policies
- Previous experience as a Team Coordinator or PA/EA, ideally within the retail merchandise sector
- A strong work ethic and business acumen, remaining organised and methodically prioritising workload to meet deadlines
- An energetic and charismatic personality that is passionate about their career and thrives within a fast-paced environment
- High level of resilience and determination, having the ability to successfully handle different personalities
- Confidence when dealing with wider teams and stakeholders, delivering a high level of professionalism at all times
- Proficiency in administrative software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint & Teams)
Benefits to you:
- Flexible work arrangements, with hybrid role between office and WFH
- A supportive leadership team
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time