Operator Maintainers and Trade Staff
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Salary Offered
- FIFO from anywhere in Australia on a 12 on 9 off Roster (only qualified applicants)
- Australia's Largest Rail Freight Operator
- Flights, Accommodation, High Base Salary + Bonus Payments
Aurizon are looking for skilled and experienced Operator Maintainers, Electrical Trade Operators and Mechanical Trade Operators, to join a specialised Ballast cleaning project in the Pilbara on a 12- 9 roster with great benefits available. In this FIFO position you will be responsible for carrying out machine maintenance and operating duties of our Resurfacing Machines and Ballast Undercutters.
- Possess a relevant trade certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Operating Resurfacing Machines and or Ballast Undercutters
- High level of skill in maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of plant and equipment
- Efficiently maintaining, servicing, repairing and performing approved modifications.
- Operate Tampers, Regulators, Undercutters, and other required machinery where qualified
- Communicate machine maintenance requirements effectively, in a team based approach.
- Complete operation and maintenance reporting
- Participate in development and training to meet customer and business needs.
You will be highly remunerated for this position, but you will need to be flexible on working away from home on a 12-9 roster.
As a part of the company's recruitment and selection process, shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake psychometric testing and successfully pass a pre-employment health assessment.
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers