Spotless is a great Australian success story...
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you!
Spotless Staffing Services are seeking professional and experienced CORPORATE WAITERS to work on an ongoing casual basis across a variety of Corporate Boardrooms, Venues and Events within the Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs.
We are searching for outstanding team members with formal / fine dining experience and the ability to adapt to different hospitality environments and service styles. You will have a high standard of personal presentation, be proactive and display a sense of urgency. Your outstanding communication skills and exemplary customer service will complement your understanding of high end service and clientele.
To be considered for these fantastic opportunities within Spotless, you must have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a boardroom or corporate environment within Australia
- Minimum 3 years' experience in premium hospitality organisations
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive hands on approach
- RSA Competency Card
- Min 4 days availability per week and ability to travel between Venues
Skills: Wait Staff - Fine Dining, Corporate / Boardroom Wait Staff, Senior Waitress, Waiter, Waitress, Head Waiter, Hospitality experience, Barista skills and Ability to Carry 3 Plates.
Benefits and Culture:
· Supportive and inclusive culture
· A professional and safe working environment
· Good employee benefits and entitlements
BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW 8TH MAY 2019
If you are looking to work on a casual basis and enjoy new challenges, then follow the APPLY prompts below.
All applicants must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description