Catering Assistant with coffee skills and Kitchen Hand
Job no: 562159
Work type: Casual
APPLY NOW! Immediate start! Hourly pay! Regular work available! Experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Hands apply here!
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
We are looking for experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Hands to join our casual team here at Spotless Staffing Services. The role as a Casual Catering Assistant will see you deployed across all of our catering sites in Melbourne CBD and outer Suburbs providing excellent exposure to the industry and scope for permanent employment. You will have opportunities to work with strong brands such as Epicure and Alliance which consistently growing and developing with the industry's needs. Work at iconic locations and with experienced Chefs, great opportunities await with us here at Spotless.
CASUAL CATERING ASSISTANT and KITCHEN HAND JOBS
Staffing Services are seeking highly motivated and professional staff who strives to get the job done and enjoy providing their guests with an experience.
Catering Assistant with Coffee Skills– Minimum 1 year experience in a hospitality venue within Australia!
- Providing welcoming Customer Service
- Assist in the preparation of foods (Sandwiches, Fruit Platters, and Vegetables etc.)
- Make coffee to order using an Espresso Machine - highly regarded
- Adhere to Food Safety and HACCP guidelines
- Impeccable Attention to Detail
- Display high Personal and Professional Presentation and Standards
- WORKING WITH CHILDRENS'S CHECK HIGHLY REGARDED
Kitchen Hand - Minimum 1 year experience in a hospitality venue within Australia,
- Maintain & encourage a clean kitchen environment
- Operate Commercial Dishwashers
- Assist in the preparation of food upon chef's orders
- Packing down & cleaning kitchens after service
- Adhere to food safety & WHS Guideline
- WORKING WITH CHILDRENS'S CHECK HIGHLY REGARDEDWe require candidates who possess the following:
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospitality environments and service styles.
- You will have a high standard of personal presentation, be proactive and display a sense of urgency.
- Your outstanding communication skills and exemplary customer service will complement your understanding of high end service and clientele.
- Min 4 days availability per weekday (Mon to Friday Dayshift) and ability to travel between Venues
- Use an Espresso Machine highly regarded
- Current Food Handlers Certificate
- Positive 'Can Do' Attitude
INTERVIEWS WILL BE 8TH MAY 2019!
Benefits and Culture;
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
- A professional and safe working environment.
- Good employee benefits and entitlements.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for some these roles candidates may be required to have National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
All applicants must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend