Project Support Officer
Job no: 562288
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable Project Support Officer to be part of the Estate Development team. This position will ensure effective support to ensure strict deadlines are met and accurate information is provided to all stakeholders.
This role will report to the Estate Development Manager and will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Ensuring Project data for Estate Elements is captured in the Defence Estate Information Systems (DEIS);
- Providing access to data for related services and advice on cessation of services to the stakeholders required during project delivery;
- Assisting others responsible for the collection of data;
- Liaising with the Senior Project Support Manager to maintain situational awareness of the forecast program of projects and assist with forward projections of upcoming workload;
- Ensuring schedules and reports are delivered on time;
- Preparing recommendations to the Senior PSM on data acceptance issues;
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory);
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar data co-ordination and administration role;
- Extensive experience in using computer-based systems;
- Understanding of the Defence and Australian building codes and standards;
- Understanding of Defence Estate Quality Management Systems (DEQMS) (preferred);
- Ability to receive, understand and combine multiple information streams;
- Ability to act independently and interact with Contractors and Consultants to facilitate the data retrieval and level of expected accuracy;
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend