Transport Coach Driver - Enoggera
Job no: 563286
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Transport / Logistics
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor to provide Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated, reliable Transport Operator. This Transport Operator will provide support for the day to day delivery of transport services to Defence.
In your role you will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Maintain a safe workplace and environment
- Ensure a safe driving service to Defence and Civilian customers
- Comply with Transport Regulations and Defence Road Transport Instructions
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian Citizenship);
- Experience driving coaches, with knowledge of local & wider Brisbane regions;
- Current MR and / or (remove in red) HR Drivers Licence (mandatory);
- A Queensland Transport Driver Authorisation (mandatory);
- An understanding of Defence Traditions Protocols is an advantage;
- Must be flexible in working hours weekday & weekends;
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and will need to hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as an Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend