Facilities Coordinator - Canberra
Job no: 563347
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Facilities Management / Engineering
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales.
We currently have an opportunity for self-motivated, reliable Facilities Coordinator. This position will provide effective management to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the Facilities Maintenance team.
This full-time role will report to the Service Delivery Manager and will deliver a range of services including but not limited to;
- Plan, schedule and deliver work for both planned and responsive maintenance;
- Maximise labour efficiency including work packaging with reference to current performance and scheduled based activities;
- Continuously review responsive work requirements and allocations to meet response times;
- Plan and prioritise work effectively utilising human resources, materials and procedures;
- Adhere to Contract Management Plan procedures;
- Effectively communicate with designated area EU personnel and subcontractors;
- Commitment to the delivery of innovative solutions, thereby continuing to improve the quality of Spotless' service delivery;
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders in the achievement of goals related to Service Delivery in the region;
Our employees are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory);
- Qualified trade background with preferred Electrical, Refrigeration, Plumbing, and / or Fire technical expertise;
- Understanding of OH&S and Industrial Relations law and regulations;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships;
- Ability to identify and respond to customer requirements;
- Developed written and oral communication skills;
- Developed in the use of computer based maintenance management systems (e.g. SAP, WMS);
- Developed in the use of the MS office package;
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture focused on innovative service delivery
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
- Ongoing training and career progression
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend