Help Desk Supervisor
Job no: 563419
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Location: ACT, NSW Regional
Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
An exciting opportunity is now available for a highly motivated full time Help Desk Supervisor to join our dynamic team based on-site at Headquarters Joint Operations Command (HQJOC) in Bungendore NSW, located 20 minutes from Canberra / Queanbeyan.
The purpose of this position is to provide quality and professional service to our customers and stakeholders by supervising the team to manage incoming enquiries and requests. The Helpdesk Supervisor is responsible for providing correct and accurate information to all customers and accurately recording the details of interactions.
This role will deliver a range of services including, but not limited to:
- Training, supervising and motivating a team of Held Desk Operators;
- Supervising the logging, monitoring and closing work orders using WMS system, whilst adhering to strict time frames;
- Raising Purchase Orders and following through to completion, using MDO and SAP;
- Arranging on-line site inductions for contractors, staff and visitors, adhering to Spotless polices;
- Ensuring all registers are maintained, and ensuring up-to-date record keeping of hard and soft copy records/archives;
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to interpret and analyse information
- Excellent time management skills and ability to respond to organisational needs
- Ability to work autonomously and approach activities with initiative
- Provide professional, efficient and timely customer service to all internal and external stakeholder
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend