Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Job no: 563591
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Facilities Management / Engineering
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable Facilities Maintenance Coordinator to be part of the National Facilities Maintenance team. This position will support the team to deliver key outcomes and assist in meeting compliance and contract performance measures across Queensland and Southern New South Wales.
This role will report to the Facilities Maintenance Advisor, to deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Conduct regular reviews of claims with a view to assist the regional teams to improve the quality of information provided
- Assist with the reporting of contract performance measures and compliance outcomes
- Assist with the creation and review of technical documentation such as BSSC One Knowledge articles, Fire Safety Surveys, Critical System Recovery Plans and Registerable Plant Audits
- Proactively seek to increase revenue by assisting the quality review of Estate Upkeep Reimbursable claims
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Trade or tertiary qualifications in business and systems
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within the facilities maintenance industry
- High level technical knowledge across multiple service line disciplines including, but not limited to: fire, security, electrical, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, high risk / registered plant etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently or as part of a team and is a self-starter
- High-level technical writing skills
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend