At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales.
We currently have an opportunity for dynamic Supervisor to join the Townsville Range and Training team. This position is responsible for inspiring and leading our team to provide exceptional Range and Training services to the satisfaction of the requirements of the Spotless Defence Contract.
This full-time role will report to the Operations Manager and will deliver a range of services including, but not limited to:
- Lead, motivate and inspire a small team to deliver high quality Range and Training management services;
- Develop, implement and supervise appropriate procedures to ensure the safe and effective delivery of all services in support of Range and Training Area management;
- Responsibility for initiating recommendations for improvement of Company Processes and Standard Procedures;
- Delivery of monthly toolbox presentations and reporting Safety Observations each month;
Our employees are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, we are looking for genuine passion, strong leadership skills and a willingness to learn.
In addition, the successful applicant will have:
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian Citizenship Mandatory);
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a leadership position;
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams to achieve positive business outcomes;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Current MR or HR Licence (preferred);
- First Aid qualification;
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description