Data Supervisor - ACT
Job no: 563694
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are seeking an experienced Data Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing and distributing the region’s estate data workload and performing estate data management activities to achieve the National Data Team’s outcomes.
Reporting to the National Data Manager, this full-time position will deliver a range of services including, but not limited to:
- Ensure the team workload is distributed in alignment with the agreed priorities for that region;
- Mentor Data Analysts to help them acquire the necessary skills to perform the Data Analyst role;
- Attend and participate in meetings with potential Data Services customers to discuss Project Data requirements;
- Liaise regularly with Spotless operational teams to incorporate their upcoming needs into the Data Team’s processing priorities;
- Data creation and quality related activities and processes for the EMOS Contract;
- Review and Validation of Data Sets supplied by internal and external Stakeholders;
- Loading of Data Sets to WMS and GEMS Test and Production Environments;
- Support to project Support with GDL Shell request processing and identification of project data deliverables;
- Maintain data quality including accuracy, completeness and referential integrity;
Our staff are the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory);
- Qualifications or significant experience in Business Analytics, Engineering, Financial Data Management or Data Modelling;
- Advanced dataset manipulation abilities using Asset Databases and Microsoft Excel;
- Proven data modelling and business analysis skills;
- High-level data model conceptual skills;
- Advanced technical writing skills and high-level problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Excellent client relationship building skills and customer service skills;
- Demonstrated ability to support management and operational priorities;
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend