Cleaners - Full Time, Part Time, Day and Evening Opportunities Available!
Job no: 563884
Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We currently have several opportunities for reliable Cleaners who are looking for full time & part time day shifts, and part time evening shifts (5.00 pm to 9.00 pm) to join our team. These positions will provide effective support to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the daily cleaning services.
These positions will report to the Cleaning Coordinator and will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Deliver routine and responsive cleaning activities including but not limited to; cleaning of bathrooms & kitchens, waste removal, maintaining accommodation units, servicing of office work spaces
- Support the Cleaning and Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure contractual obligations are met in all aspects of cleaning
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence Security Clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Experience in similar role with strong client services skills or significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience is highly desirable, however full job training is provided
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Baseline and Secret clearances highly desirable. Bonus structure in place for those willing to seek high level clearances
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Full training provided
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and may need to hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as an Australian Security Defence Clearance Check. A current Federal Police check is desirable.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend