Job no: 564107
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
Established in 1898 AE SMITH, a division of Spotless Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout Australia. Come join our passionate team dedicated to delivering a valued solution every time.
Find out more at www.aesmith.com.au
An opportunity is now available for qualified Refrigeration Mechanic to join our organisation. Reporting to Service Supervisor, this role is responsible for providing all repairs and maintenance to our clients within the Cairns region.
The scope of the role includes repairs & maintenance, fault finding, change outs, new installations, and preventative maintenance and routine servicing on HVAC. This role will deliver a high standard of work in line with company, contractual and legislative & safety procedures.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Queensland restricted Electrical Licence
- National ARC Refrigerant Handling License
- Completed Certificate 3 in Refrigeration
- Sound experience with domestic/commercial HVAC systems
- Sound written and verbal English skills
- Ability to effectively and positively communicate
- Current Queensland drivers licence
- Current CPR or Senior First Aid
- National working at heights would be an advantage
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
Uniforms, and PPE will be supplied. An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful applicant.
AE Smith offers an excellent career in a national organisation. We are an industry leader and if you are looking for the next step to further advance your career, apply today! Job Number:
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend