Job no: 564224
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable Subcontractor Administrator to be part of the Compliance team. This position will ensure effective support to the Subcontractor Coordinator in the onboarding of all subcontractors in the Southern New South Wales region of the EMOS contract and unplanned administrative duties as required to support the contract.
This role will report to the Subcontractor Coordinator and will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Processing of New Supplier and Subcontractor applications
- Reviewing and ensuring the validity of credentials in the My Work Portal and Work Management Systems
- Managing folders for both internal staff and subcontractors
- Ensuring records are up to date with accurate information for new starters and existing subcontractors
- Reviewing reports on a regular basis to ensure gaps are identified and actioned appropriately
- Conduct regular supplier and subcontractor audits to ensure contractual compliance for, but not limited to - credentials, insurances, licensing, inductions and confirm they have WHS, Quality and Environmental Management Plans
- Capture of training records for all individual subcontractors and employees
- Provide administrative support for subcontractors and employess registering on Learning Spot
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years’ administration experience preferably in a similar environment
- Demonstrable competence in Microsoft Office suite of programs – Intermediate level
- Preferred completion of studies in Microsoft Office with a focus on Word and Excel
- High level of accuracy
- High level of confidentiality
- Experience in preparation of reports
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend