Job no: 564283
Work type: Casual
This casual role is based at Ascot Hospital. Reporting to the cleaning supervisor, you will deliver a range of cleaning services including but not limited to:
- General cleaning of designated areas, scrubbing, dusting, mopping etc.
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment
- The removal of rubbish from internal bins
- Cleaning all areas and required to work rostered shifts.
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years cleaning experience in a hospital environment
- A strong focus on time management & attention to detail
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent presentation
- Good command of English language and written skills
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
Spotless is committed to its staff and will give you full support and training to reach your potential. Come and join us in providing our clients with the best standards and cleanliness in the business, also allowing a platform for you to develop and grow within a global company.
Apply online now by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend