Job no: 579502
Work type: Casual, Maximum Term - Full Time, Maximum Term - Part Time
Categories: Meter Readers & Field Officers
Full time, Part time or Casual positions Available – your choice!
Do you enjoy flexible hours of work while working outdoors and keeping fit? Skilltech has a number of exciting opportunities available for Meter Readers to join our team in the Hornsby area. No previous experience required – all training will be provided.
- Hold a current valid Driver’s License
- Focus on Safety with a high level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working independently and autonomously
- On time, reliable, punctual and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good level of fitness and physical ability
- Comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training, equipment, footwear & uniform provided
- Competitive remuneration package and employee benefits
- Award rates with bonuses and travel allowances
- Exercise whilst walking and a healthy active work lifestyle
- Flexible ongoing casual, full-time and part-time opportunities
- Flexibility of employment for university students
Skilltech, a division of the Downer Group, is one of Australia’s largest providers of metering services. We provide over 50 million meter readings and associated services for water, electricity and gas meters for government, utilities and corporations across Australia each year.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply Now button uploading your resume and cover letter. Email applications are unable to be considered
Note that employment is subject to being able to satisfy any site access requirements, including any requirement to be vaccinated under a public health order, client direction or otherwise hold a lawful exemption.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend